& Career Transition Services
COST Rapid Response Outplacement Services are designed to
respond to layoffs of more than 50 employees. However, we
often extend similiar services to layoffs with fewer than
50 works. Your needs are important to us.
Rapid Response Team can help you manage the multiple priorities
created by your layoff at no cost to you. The sooner workers
start to manage the transition, the better the outcome for
themselves and you, the employer. Studies show that change
can be easier once your workers know that you are concerned
about their transition. Rapid Response services can help you:
- Better manage human resource needs, Unemployment Insurance
costs, and Workers' Compensation costs during the transition;
- Assist affected employees return to work more rapidly
and maintain their standard of living;
- Demonstrate good corporate citizenship in the community.
In working with your Rapid Response Team, you can
- Confidentiality concerning your business decision;
- Assistance in understanding government regulations/programs;
- Customized surveys to address your employees' needs.
Skilled professionals will assisit workers to adjust to their
new situation, and develop a plan of action to find training,
a new job, or career.
- How to being a job search
- Where to search for employment
- Access to State-of-the-Art Career Centers and Technology
- Effective Resumé Formats
- Enhancing Resumés and Cover Letters
- Marketing Yourself to Employers
- Preparing for Interviews
- Guidelines for Successful Interviews
- Interviewing Do's and Dont's
- Getting Through the Tough Questions